Heavyweight agility mats are ideal for rolling, tumbling, jumping and landing, and can be used for PE, gymnastics & general sport , leisure & exercise.
They have a 6lb chip foam core, bonded blue PVC cover with welded corners, a latex anti-slip base and are flame retardant.
Longer mats (10' and above) can be used for creating floor areas and gym equipment runways. Long mats can be supplied with a tie strap to hold them in a roll when stored.
Agility mats are supplied in blue as standard. For red or black mats please contact us.
They are available in the following sizes:
- 4' x 3' x 2", weight: 10kg
- 6' x 4' x 2", weight: 19.5kg
- 8' x 4' x 2", weight: 26kg
- 10' x 4' x 2", weight: 32kg
- 12' x 4' x 2", weight: 35kg
- 15' x 4' x 2", weight: 44kg
- 18' x 4' x 2", weight: 55kg
- 20' x 4' x 2", weight: 61kg
Mats are graded depending on their resilience for the following applications.
- TYPE 1 - for floor exercise, without jumping
- TYPE 2 - for floor exercise, with jumping
- TYPE 3 - for floor exercise with jumping and landing.
Agility gym mats are graded as TYPE 3
Manufactured to BSEN 12503-1:2001
Flame retardent to BS 1892-3:2003