Crash mats (also known as safety mats) are suitable for protection from landing and tumbling and for general PE, gymnastic, sports & leisure activities.
The mats are lightweight, flame retardent and available in a wide variety of standard sizes, with custom made sizes also available.
Our crash mats/safety mats have high quality foam inners, hard wearing loose covers, and feature an anti-slip base.
The mat inner is made from flame retardent soft polyethylene foam. The outer cover is heavy duty sewn nylon reinforced PVC, complete with a zip to allow replacement of the cover if it becomes damaged.
The mats also feature carry handles, mesh breather holes to expel air when landed on and toggles to join several mats together.
Module A and B mats can be used individually as indoor gymnastics mats, or combined & covered to form a high jump landing area.
Extra heavy duty covers are available for most mats (in blue and yellow PVC coated nylon). Canvas covers are also available for some mats.
Image shows examples of 4", 8" & 12" deep mats.
- Suitable for landing & tumbling
- Hard wearing sewn nylon/PVC covers
- Flame retardent soft foam inners
- Zip access to replace covers
- Carry handles & joining toggles
- Mesh breather holes
Crash mats / safety mats are available in the following sizes:
- 6' x 4' x 4", weight: 7kg
- 6' x 4' x 8", weight: 20kg
- 8' x 4' x 8"
- 8' x 4'6" x 8", weight: 21kg
- 8' x 4'6" x 12", weight: 33kg
- 8'2" x 4'1" x 10" - Module B
- 8'2" x 5'6" x 10" - Module A
- 10' x 5' x 12", weight: 37kg
Please contact us for custom sizes.
Flame retardent foam comforms to HM Government Furniture & Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988 SI 1324