Heavy duty cricket net cage with galvanised poles which fit into sockets concreted into the ground. These cages are excellent for providing side and roof netting for outdoor practice wickets and are relatively simple to install and are very durable. Side nets can be lifted to allow access for grounds maintenance equipment.
The tubes are heavy duty 42mm diameter 3mm thick galvanised steel uprights and top tubes fitting in 460mm ground sockets with base plates (which need to be concreted in). All the tubes are joined with galvanised elbow joints and top tubes have 11 net hooks for attaching the net every 300mm. Netting recommended is 50mm x 2mm green or black polypropylene netting which is fixed to the frame and held down to the ground with 18cm steel pegs
There are 2 standard sizes but we can make special sizes on request.
- 7.3m long x 3.6m wide x 3m high
- 7.3m long x 7.3m wide x 3m high
- for double bays the centre wing net can be extended a further 7.3m to provide additional protection for the bowlers
- 42.4mm diameter 3mm thick galvanised heavy duty steel tube
- galvanised clamp fittings for all joins
- Uprights in 2 heights 2.7m or 3.6m above ground
- ground sockets 460mm deep with base plates (need to be set in concrete)
- netting hooks for roof net (these slide over the top tubes and 11 are required on each tube)
Price excludes nets which should be ordered separately.
For an installation quote please contact us.