Cricket net dividing system ideal for dividing permanent wickets with 50mm green or black polypropylene wing nets. This features 2.7m or 3m high steel posts which fit in permanent ground sockets and support a tensioned steel wire from which the net is suspended. These run the full length of the wicket and allow the nets to be drawn back along the top wire to allow access eg for mowing the wicket or edges.
The system comprises 2 heavy duty galvanised steel 76mm square uprights, with green powder coating, one with a hook and one with a winch system, a 4mm wire cable, net and net hooks for running along the wire cable. The posts need to be fitted securely in the ground in the hinged lid sockets at a maximum span of 30m.
Nets are available in black or green and should be ordered separately. Nets are attached to the wire headline with zinc plated snap hooks or with stainless steel split rings. For the 2.7m high system order nets 2.85m x the required length and for the 3m high system order nets 3.3m x the required length. Roof nets can also be fitted up to a maximum length of 7.3m. For greater division lengths or heights above 3m see our pitch divider system.
- 1 2.7m or 3m high 76mm square winch post with ratchet tensioning device, galvanised, green powder coated
- 1 2.7m or 3m high 76mm square anchor post with hook, galvanised, green powder coated
- 2 hinged lid sockets 600mm deep (need to be installed in the ground)
- 4mm wire cable 30m
- 50mm x 2mm polypropylene knotted net, 2.85m or 3.3m high
- Snaphooks or split rings every 300mm
For an installation quote please contact us.