Click here to list products...
We supply and install rebound boards (also called dividing boards) for indoor sports halls and outside sports pitches.
A summary of our products and services is listed below.
For product details & prices click on 'List Products' (above right)
Rebound boards for internal use
- Rebound boards for sports halls and gyms to segregate playing areas
- Often fitted along the same line as a dividing curtain
- Rebound boards can create a dividing wall between different games eg five-a-side football, hockey, basketball courts or badminton and can be used to segregate areas for CV or resistance equipment
- Or for enclosing storage areas along the sides of sports halls, or to create areas within areas.
Freestanding rebound boards for internal and external use
- Free standing pitch dividers made with a sturdy rigid aluminium framework (these do not require the installation of any floor sockets and are ideal where underfloor heating makes the installation of sockets impractical)
- Each unit fits together with a male/female joining system
- Boards can be made up as standard size panels, gates and smaller infill panels.
Rebound boards for external use
- Weatherproof ply boards painted to colour of choice
- Fitted to existing fencing and posts
- Or fitted to either side of steel posts
- Sockets for posts need to be installed in concrete
For specifications see the technical section or for more advice please call us - we can advise on the best lay-out of rebound boards or dividing boards in your sports hall. Installation of rebound boards is dependent on the suitability of the floor or substrate and we would be pleased to discuss design and fitting requirements and advise accordingly.
Contact us: Tel: 01295 760192 / e-mail: email@example.com
Home | A-Z Products | Contact Us | Special Offers | News |