Cricket indoor bowlers end net lane comprising a 50mm white nets supported on aluminium trackway. These are easy to pull out or close with one person and store neatly back on the wall or alternatively they can be winched to the ceiling. Bowlers end nets are normally the width of the sports hall (for a typical double lane installation) or linked to the outer wing net track with a 7m track section. Track is normally supported from the ceiling beams at 7.6m above floor level (to allow sufficient clearance for badminton) and other sports.
Our nets are particularly easy to use and durable because we use FreeRoll ball raced runners which minimise the force required to open and close the nets resulting in less stretching of the netting over time. We also use knotted netting rather than knotless as it maintains its shape better over time.
Bowlers end net comprising:
- Alloy Spacespan track 7m long
- FreeRoll ball raced trackway runners
- Nets in 50mm white mesh
- 1 wall fixed storage bag
To order please specify
- height and length of bowlers end nets required
- whether straight or L shaped (to link with existing lane) track is required
- height of sight screen required
- whether trackway or wire is required
- whether nets are to be stored against the wall or in the ceiling
- height and description/dimensions of structure to which trackway is to be fixed
Price subject to specification and installation requirements.
See the technical section for further details and specifications. For an installation quote please provide us your site details.