The Flashfold Dinamite and Dinamic trampolines are designed for competition use up to international level competition.
The Dinamic and Dinamite trampolines are competition trampolines designed to offer the highest quality performance for competition routines. These trampolines have a 1.15 metre high 'Flashfold' folding steel frame, special flat oval strengthened legs to ensure the frame maintains its rigidity to improve performance, steel springs, foam filled pvc coverall pads covering the frame and springs and are supplied complete with roller stands to aid movement of the trampoline when it is folded.
The Dinamite comes with a nylon webbed bed with 4mm webbing on the width and 6mm on the length, 126 steel springs (41 on each side, 20 on each end and 4 corner springs), nylon backed PVC coverall pads with spring elevators to lift the pads clear of the springs to reduce noise, and lift/lower rollerstands which allow the folded trampoline to be wheeled through a standard height double doorway.
The Flashfold Dinamic comes with a 6mm nylon webbed bed, 118 steel springs (39 on each side and 20 on each end), nylon backed PVC coverall pads with spring elevators and lift/lower rollerstands.
Both trampolines now feature a lighter steel section so the unit is lighter and easier to open than many others.
We also supply covers to keep the trampoline clean.
- International competition trampoline
- Folding steel frame with reinforced legs
- Nylon webbed bed - 4mm x 6mm (Dinamite), 6mm (Dinamic)
- 126 steel springs (Dinamite), 118 steel springs (Dinamic)
- Heavy duty nylon backed pvc coverall pads with spring elevators
- Lift/lower rollerstands included
- Available with coaching sides if required
- Length: 5.2m (17')
- Width: 3.05m (10')
- Height: 1.15m (3'9")
- Bed size: 4.4m x 2.2m
- Folded size: 3.2m (10'6") long x 300mm (1') wide x 2.16m (6'5") high (with rollerstands in lowered position)
New in 2018 with special lightweight steel to make our trampolines easier to move and open and close.